Turn Off The Screen in Unbookable status
Yeastar Workplace room displays use the screen and LED light strip to indicate room status.
To reduce power consumption and extend screen life, you can set the room displays to turn off the screen and LED light strip in unbookable status.
- Yeastar Workplace Plan: Standard Plan or Pro Plan
Supported models: Yeastar Room Display DS7510, DS7310
Working Hours is not set to Whole Day.
- Restrict Schedules in Company Working Hours is enabled.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace management portal.
- Go to Meeting Room > Room Display Settings > Energy Saving Settings.
- Enable Power Saving Settings.
- Click Save.
- Any room display in the unbookable status will automatically turn off the screen and the LED light strip, and no operations can be performed on room displays.
- Room displays will automatically turn on the screen and LED light strip when they are back to bookable status.
Created: February 11, 2022