Log in to Yeastar Workplace Management Portal
Yeastar Workplace provides a management portal for administrators to quickly access, set up, and manage the system. This topic introduces how to log in to Yeastar Workplace management portal.
Have a web browser installed on your PC or mobile. The following table shows the compatible browsers.
|Google Chrome (recommended)||75.0 or later|
|Firefox||75.0 or later|
|Safari||14.0 or later|
Access Yeastar Workplace web portal according to your deployment environment:
- Cloud-based deployment: Go to Yeastar Workplace web portal.
- On-premise deployment: Open the web browser, enter the domain name or IP address of your Yeastar Workplace in the address bar, then press Enter.
- Enter the credential of the administrator account and click Sign in.
If your administrator account was registered with a Google or Microsoft 365 account, you can also sign in with the third party account:
- Click Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 in the Sign in with Third Party Account section.
- On the redirected page, sign in with the credential of your Google account or Microsoft 365 account according to the prompt.
- Email Account: Enter the email address of the administrator account.
- Password: Enter the password you set in creating the administrator account (company account).
You have logged in to Yeastar Workplace management portal, where you can set up and manage the system.
Created: August 18, 2022