Assign a Role to a User
This topic describes how to assign a role to a user.
Yeastar Workplace currently supports two user roles:
- User: This role does not have any administrative privileges.
Administrator: This role has access to all the management features of Yeastar Workplace, including:
- User management
- Meeting rooms management
- Devices management
- Integration management
- Company settings
- Plan subscription
Before you assign an Administrator role to a user, make sure you are aware of the Administrator privileges and potential risks.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace management portal.
- Go to User Management > Users and Groups.
- Click of the desired user.
- In the pop-up dialog box, click the Role drop-down list and select a role for the user.
- Click OK.
Created: June 24, 2022