Add an Individual User
This topic describes how to add users to your Yeastar Workplace company account individually so that they can interact with the Yeastar Workplace system.
Log in to Yeastar Workplace management portal.
Go to User Management > Users and Groups, click Add.
In the pop-up window, fill in the user information.
Face Image: This option is only available when you have set up facial recognition.
Click to upload the face image for this user.
The image to be uploaded must meet the following requirements:
- Size: Less than 1MB
First Name: Enter the user's first name.
- Last Name: Enter the user's last name.
User Group: Specify at least one user group for this user from the drop-down list.
- The system has a default user group, you can also create new groups.
- If no groups were created, retain the default value All Users.
Email Address: Enter the user's email address. The user can log in to Yeastar Workplace web portal and receive notification emails via this email address.
- Mobile: Enter the user's mobile number.
- Extension: Enter the user's extension number.
- ID: Specify the ID for this user.
Role: Assign a role to the user from the drop-down list to determine whether the user can access management features.
- User: This user can not access any management features of Yeastar Workplace.
- Administrator: This user can access all the management features of Yeastar Workplace.
If you want to send an invitation email to this user, select the checkbox Send Welcome Email After Added.
- Click OK to add this member to your system.
You have added a user successfully.
- The added user is listed on the web page.
- If you selected Send Welcome Email After Added, an invitation email is sent to the user, through which the user can activate his/her Yeastar Workplace account, and the Account Status displays Invited.
Created: December 16, 2021