Activate Yeastar Workplace Online
This topic describes the online activation steps for Yeastar Workplace on-premise deployment.
Yeastar Workplace activation consists of three steps:
- Enter the authorization code
- Set up the email server
- Create a company account
For more information, see the following instructions.
Step1. Enter the authorization code
- Contact Yeastar Sales for the authorization code.
- Open a web browser, enter the domain name or IP address of your Yeastar Workplace, then press Enter.
- Select Online Activation and enter the authorization code.
- Click Confirm.
Step2. Set up the Email server
Email server allows Yeastar Workplace to send emails through the specified mailbox. Yeastar Workplace provides a default email server and also supports a custom email server.
When using the default email server, Yeastar Workplace will send all emails through email@example.com.
Use the default email server
- In the Email Server page, click the Type of Email Server drop-down and select Yeastar SMTP Server.
- Click Test, in the pop-up dialog box, enter an email address to receive the test mail.
- Click Send to test if this email address is available.
- When the test succeeds, click Confirm to continue.
Set up a custom email server
In the Email Server page, click the Type of Email Server drop-down and select Custom System Emails Server, and fill in the following fields:
- Sender Email Address: Enter the email address, and Yeastar Workplace will send emails through it.
- Email Address or Username: Enter your email address or username, which is used to access the SMTP server.
- Password: Enter the password of your email, which is used to access your mail server.
- Outgoing Mail Server(SMTP): Enter the outgoing mail server.
- Port: Enter the port of the SMTP server.
- TLS Encryption: Enable or disable TLS encryption.
Click Test, in the pop-up dialog box, enter an email address to receive the test mail.
Click Send to test if this email address is available.
Step3. Create a company account
Register an account
- On the account registration page, enter your email address, username, password, and confirmed password.
- Select your country and region.
- Click Register. An activation email is sent to your email.
Activate the account
- Go to your email inbox to check the activation email.
- Click the activation link in the email. Your account will be activated.
Create a company
The system is activated and ready for use.
Created: April 2, 2022