Book a Desk
This topic describes how to book a desk.
Yeastar Workplace provides two different methods to book a desk.
|Office map||Display a floor's desk resources on a map to help you locate specific desks easily.
For more information, see Book a desk on the office map.
|Desk list||Display all the available time periods for all desk resources in the system, and enable you to to quickly find a desk that meets your time requirements.
For more information, see book a desk using desk list.
Book a desk on office map
Office map visualizes all the desk resources of a floor on the map to help you locate specific desks easily and quickly.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace, and select the Map tab in the top bar.
- In the top filter bar, specify the location, date, and start/end time. Or search for specific rooms in the search bar.
- The office map displays the status of all the desk resources during the selected time range.
- Click an available desk, and click Reservation for xx~xx in the pop-up dialog box.
If you are an administrator, you can book a desk for others. Click the User dropdown list to select which user you wish to book the desk for.
Optional: To make it a recurring booking, click the Repeat dropdown list and select the recurring pattern.
Book a desk using the desk list
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace, and select the Desk tab in the top bar.
- In the top filter bar, specify the location, date, and occupancy status. Or show your favorite desks.
- The desk list displays the schedule of desks that meet the criteria.
- Click an empty time slot in the calendar grid of the desired desk.
- Desk: Confirm the desk you are gonna book or click the dropdown list to select another desk.
- Time: Select the date and start/end time of your desk reservation.
- User: This field is only available when you are an administrator.
Click the dropdown list to select which user you wish to book the desk for.
- Repeat: optional. To make it a recurring reservation, click the dropdown list and select the recurring pattern.
Created: September 30, 2022