Invite a Visitor
Yeastar Workplace supports scheduling visits for yourself or for others. This topic describes how to invite a visitor to your workplace.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace web portal, click the Visits tab in the top menu bar.
- In the Invite drop-down list, select Invite a Visitor.
In the pop-up window, configure the following information.
Configure the visit details, which will be displayed on the invitation letter sent to the visitor.
- Subject: Enter the subject for this visit.
- Time: Select the arrival, and leave time for the visit.
Host: Specify the host(s) for this visit.
The default value is yourself, if you are scheduling a visit for others, remove yourself and click to select the host(s).
If you want to send notifications to the host(s) when visitors check in, select Alert Host(s) as the Visitor Checks in.
If you can't select the checkbox Alert Hosts as the Visitor Checks in, it may be the administrators have disabled the check-in notification for hosts.
Contact the administrator in your workplace for more information.
Building & Floor: Click the dropdown list and select the desired building and floor.
Optional: Book a meeting room for this visit.
- Select Book a Meeting Room.
- In the Meeting Time drop-down list, select the start time and end time for your room reservation.
- In the Meeting Room drop-down list, select the desired meeting room.
Configure the visitor information.
- Visitor Name: Enter the name of the visitor.
- Type: Click the dropdown list and select a type for the visitor.
- Email: Enter the visitor's email address.
- Phone Number: Enter the visitor's phone number.
- Remark: Enter the remark for this visit.
The remark will be displayed on the invitation letter sent to the visitor.
You have created a visit schedule successfully.
- The visit schedule is displayed on the schedule list of all hosts, with the status Invited.
- A notification about this visit is sent to the host(s).
- If you booked a meeting room for this visit, a meeting room schedule is created automatically. You are the meeting organizer and the hosts are participants.
- An invitation letter is sent to the visitor's mailbox, through which the visitor can submit the check-in questionnaire and check in when they arrive.
Created: September 30, 2022