Yeastar Workplace 126.96.36.199
Release date: February. 12, 2022
Room Display Firmware Update
New firmware version 1.5.17 is available for room display DS7210 & DS7310.
See this article for information about upgrading the firmware and checking a device's current firmware version.
Room Display Advanced Settings
Advanced settings for room displays cover display customization, room status theme color customization, and brightness settings.
Administrator can do the following and apply the settings to all room displays on the system:
- These functions are only available for Pro Plan.
- Room display firmware requirement: 1.5.17 or higher.
- Add a custom background image for room displays to make them match your company's branding.
- Hide the company logo on room displays.
- If you don't wish the meeting information to be shared on room displays. You can hide the meeting details on room displays.
- Customize room status color for room display to match your company's branding.
- Turn off the screen and LED light strip during unbookable hours to reduce power consumption and extend screen life.
- Adjust the screen brightness and turn off the LED light strip as needed.
Allow or Disallow Booking on Room Displays
Administrator can allow or disallow users to book rooms on specific room displays.
When a room display is disallowed to make bookings on it, it's interface will be changed. For more information, see this article.
Minimum Duration of a Meeting
Administrator can limit the minimum meeting length users can book on web portal and room displays. Available options are: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 60mintues.
The default value is 30 minutes, which can be changed in Meeting Room > Room Preferences > Booking Settings > Minimum Duration of a Meeting.
Compatible with Room Display DS7310
Added support for compatible device: Room display DS7310.
DS7310 shares the same functions as DS7210:
- Show real-time room status
- Book rooms
- Check in to, extend, or end a meeting.
Booking on Room Display
Added 2 new options for booking ad hoc meetings on room displays: 15 minutes and 45 minutes.
In Available status, tap Start Meeting Now on room display will bring up 4 options: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour.
If an option is less than the minimum meeting length, it will be disabled.
Optimized the user experience of web interface.
Created: February 14, 2022