Connect Google Workspace account with Yeastar Workplace
By integrating with Google Workspace, your current and future events will sync with Yeastar Workplace on both web portal and room displays
You can easily integrate room bookings from Yeastar Workplace web portal, room displays, and Google calendar. And manage all the room bookings efficiently through Yeastar Workplace web portal.
This topic describes how to connect your Google Workspace account with Yeastar Workplace as the first step of integration.
- Yeastar Workplace can access the Internet.
- Yeastar Workplace plan: Standard Plan or Pro Plan.
- The Google Workspace account to be connected: Administrator account.
Connect with a dedicated account to keep your personal calendar clear. As any events booked through Yeastar Workplace will show up on calendars owned by this account.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace web portal.
- Click the account button in the top-right corner, and select Management Portal.
- Go to Integration, and click Connect beside the Google icon.
- In the pop-up window, sign in with your Google account.
- Yeastar Workplace will ask for permission to access calendar information to sync events.
Click Continue to complete the connection.
Now your Google Workspace account is connected with Yeastar Workplace.
On this page, you can view the permissions that Yeastar Workplace obtained from Google Workspace.
What to do next
Once your Google Workspace account is connected with Yeastar Workplace, you can add rooms from Google Workspace and allocate devices.