Yeastar Workplace 188.8.131.52
Release date: October. 30, 2022
Added support for Meeting Service, a function designed to handle users' specific meeting needs. Administrators can customize the types of meeting services and specify users who provide or are responsible for each meeting service.
For more information, see Set up Meeting Service.
- Added support for enabling or disabling check-in. Administrators can set up individual meeting rooms to determine whether users need to check in when using that room.
Path: Go to Meeting Room > Room Management, and click the beside a desired meeting room.
- Added support for administrators to customize the display order of room resources. The modified display order will be synced to User Portal.
Path: Go to Meeting Room > Room Management, click the beside a meeting room and drag it to the desired position.
- Added support for setting up the advance booking window, administrators can decide how far in advance users can book meeting rooms.
Path: Go to Meeting Room > Room Preferences, in the strong>Booking Settings section, click the Advance Booking Window.
- When disabling meeting rooms, administrators can fill in the reason which will be displayed on the User Portal's roon schedule and the room display bound to this meeting room.
- Added support for auto-release reminders. If the People Counting Sensor continuously detects the room is unoccupied, a notification will be sent to the meeting organizer 5 minutes before the room is automatically released. Through the notification, the meeting organizer can decide whether to keep or release this room.
- Added support for meeting room environment notifications. For meeting rooms bound with Room Comfort Sensors, the system will send users a notification of the meeting room environment before the meeting starts.
- Added support for favorites. Users now can mark the preferred meeting rooms as favorites, and choose whether to only show favorites' schedules when booking meeting rooms.
- Added support for importing and exporting smart devices.
For more information, see Bulk Import Devices.
Added support for the following web interface languages:
- Added support for Arabic interface
- Added support for Russian interface
Optimized the user experience of web interface.
Created: October 31, 2022