Export Room Schedules
This topic describes how to export room schedules.
What can I learn from the export file?
The export file contains the following information to help you better understand how the meeting rooms are being used in your workplace:
- Start and end time of each meeting.
- Total meeting duration of each meeting.
- Meeting room information of each meeting: Name, facility, capacity, and address.
- Meeting organizer information of each meeting: Name, email, and group.
- The type of each meeting: Whether it's a periodic meeting.
- Whether this meeting is automatically released due to no check-in occurred or no one showed up.
- Details of the meeting services booked for this meeting.
Yeastar Workplace: Pro Plan
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace management portal, go to Meeting Room > Room Schedule.
Export the room schedules as needed:
- To export all the room schedules, click Export.
To export room schedules for a specific time range, do as follows:
- In the time filter, specify the time range.
- Click Export.
The room schedules are saved as an
xlsx file to your computer.
Created: April 10, 2023