Release Note for Room Display
Release date: August 22, 2022
New firmware version 1.6.9 is available for room display DS7310 and DS7510.
See this article for information about upgrading the firmware.
Added support for debugging the wireless network.
Path: On the screen of a room display, press the logo area for 5 seconds to enter the configuration page, then go to General > Wireless Debugging.
Added support for rebooting the device.
Release date: June 30, 2022
- Fixed the text error of the Global Server domain name.
Release date: June 28, 2022
- Fixed the issue that booked meetings can not be canceled.
Release date: June 27, 2022
- Added support for the compatible device: Yeastar Room Display DS7510.
- Added support for the compatible device： Milesight Room Comfort Sensor AM307.
- Added support for the Turkish interface.
- Added support for the Hebrew interface.
- Updated the User Interface of People Counting Sensor.
Release date: May 7, 2022
- Added support for custom server.
- Optimized the connection error message
- Added support for French interface.
- Added support for Thai interface.
- Added support for Dutch interface.
- Added support for Spanish interface.
Created: June 30, 2022