Change the Network Connection Type for a Room Display
Yeastar Room Displays support Internet connection via a wired network or wireless network. This topic describes how to change the network connection type for a Yeastar Room Display.
Supported models: Yeastar Room Display DS7510, DS7310.
The room display is powered on.
Switch from a wired to a wireless network
- On the screen of the Room Display, press the logo area for seven seconds to access the information page.
- Go to General > Network Settings.
- Enable Wi-Fi and connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Access the desktop via the bottom bar.
- Swipe up the screen and select Meeting Room Display.
Your room display is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Switch from a wireless to a wired network
Connect the Room Display to a wired network based on how it is powered:
- Powered by a PoE injector: Plug an Ethernet cable into the DATA port of the PoE injector and connect it to a switch.
- Powered by a PoE switch: Room Displays powered by a PoE switch are automatically connected to a wired network, no operations are required.
- Powered by a DC power adapter: Connect the Ethernet cable of the Room Display to a switch.
Disable wireless network connection:
The room display is now connected to the wired network.
Created: June 14, 2022