Upgrade Room Display Firmware
Room displays must be connected to the network and registered to Yeastar Workplace. For more information, see register a room display.
You can upgrade multiple room displays at once.
- Go to Yeastar Firmware Download Center to check and download the new firmware.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace web portal.
- Click the account button in the top-right corner, and select Management Portal.
- Go to Device Management > Device List, view all the devices in your system.
- Select the room displays and click Upgrade.
- In the pop-up window, click Upload Upgrade File to upload the new firmware.
- When the file upload is completed, click Confirm to upgrade the room displays.
Wait for a few seconds, a result will be displayed on the web page.
If upgraded successfully, a pop-up window says "Device Upgraded".
If upgrading failed, a pop-up window says "Device upgrade failed".
The most common reason for upgrade failure is that the firmware version does not meet the requirements.
Make sure the version of the firmware you upload is higher than the existing firmware.
Check the current firmware version: Go to Device Management > Device List, click the Edit button of a room display.