Hide Meeting Details On The Room Display
By default, Yeastar Room display shows the meeting subject and organizer for all meetings booked from web portal and third party calendars.
If you do not want meeting information to be shared on room displays, you can hide the meeting details on room displays as needed.
- Yeastar Workplace Plan: Standard Plan or Pro Plan
- Supported models: Yeastar Room Display DS7510, DS7310
Log in to Yeastar Workplace management portal.
Go to Meeting Room > Room Display Settings > Display Customization.
- To hide meeting subject: Disable Meeting Subject.
- To hide meeting organizer: Disable Show Meeting Organizer.
You can view the result in the Preview section.
- This operation will be applied to all the room displays on your system.
- The details of meetings booked from web portal and third party calendars are no longer displayed on room displays, including the timeline on the right, but it still shows which time slots are occupied
- Meetings booked from room displays only show the subject "Booked on The Room Display".
Created: February 11, 2022