Customize Auto-Release Strategy
When auto-release strategy is enabled, Yeastar Workplace can automatically release ghost meeting rooms.
Customize auto-release strategy to determine the duration before release rooms when no check-in occurs, or nobody is detected in a room by people counting sensors.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace.
- Click the account button in the top-right corner, and select Management Portal.
- Go to Meeting Room and Select Room Preferences.
- Select the timeout duration beside Release the Meeting Room Upon Check-in Timeout.
- Select the duration beside Automatically End the Meeting When No One Is Detected.
- Click Save.
Yeastar Workplace now automatically release rooms based on auto-release strategy, which varies depending on whether there are sensors connected to your system.
- No sensors connected: Release rooms when no check-in occurs over a customizable duration.
- Sensors connected: Release rooms when no check-in occurs over a customizable duration, and nobody is detected in a room by people counting sensors over a customizable duration.