Customize Meeting Check-in Window
To avoid the waste of room resources, users need to check in to a meeting to indicate this meeting is still happening. Otherwise, Yeastar Workplace will automatically cancel this meeting and release this room for others to book.
Users can only check in to a meeting during the check-in window, the default check-in window is 5 minutes before the start of the meeting to 10 minutes after the start of the meeting, you can customize the check-in window for your organization.
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace web portal, click the account button in the top-right corner, and select Management Portal.
- Go to Meeting Room > Room Preferences.
- In the One-click Service section, click the One-click Check-in Available and Reminder Time drop-down, and select how long before the meeting starts the users can check in.
- In the Smart Processing Settings section, click the Timeout Duration drop-down and select the duration that users can check in after the meeting has started.
You have customized the check-in window.
- Users can and can only check in for meetings during the check-in window you set.
- When it reaches the One-click Check-in Available and Reminder Time you set, an email will be sent to the meeting organizer to remind them to check in for the meeting.
- If no check-in occurs over the check-in window, Yeastar Workplace will cancel this meeting and release this room. The organizer and all participants of this meeting will receive an email about the cancellation.