Configure Extend Meetings with One-click
Yeastar Workplace supports extending ongoing meetings by a customizable duration with one click. This guide will show you how to customize the extension duration and manage the notification messages.
Customize the extension duration
- Log in to Yeastar Workplace web portal.
- Click the account button in the top-right corner, and select Management Portal.
- Go to Meeting Room > Room Preferences >One-click Service.
- Click the Extend Meeting with One-click dropdown and select the duration to be extended for a meeting.
Optional durations: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour.
- Click Save.
This feature is on by default. If you skip the appeal configuration, all meetings in progress can still be extended by 15 minutes, which is the default extension duration.
Enable or disable notification messages
Log in to Yeastar Workplace.
Click the account button in the top-right corner, and select Management Portal.
Go to Meeting Room > Room Preferences, and click Message Settings.
Locate to In-meeting Messages, enable or disable the following notifications:
- Meeting Extended Successfully
- Failed to Extend Meeting
- Disable the notifications: The meeting organizer will not receive any message about the extension.
The status of the meeting extension will be revealed by the way the organizer operates(via room display, web portal or emails).
- Enable the notifications: The status of the meeting extension will be revealed by the way the organizer operates(via room display, web portal or emails).
The meeting organizer will receive an email about the extension when extending succeeds or fails.
The notification messages will only be sent to the meeting organizer.