Extend a Meeting in Microsoft Teams
This topic describes how to extend a meeting booked by Yeastar Workplace in Microsoft Teams.
Yeastar Workplace supports extending ongoing meetings with one click. When your meeting takes more time than you expected, all you need to do is just one click to extend the meeting.
- Multiple extensions can be made to the same meeting.
- The extension of recurring meetings will only be applied for a single time.
- Yeastar Workplace is integrated with Microsoft Teams.
- You are the meeting organizer.
- The meeting is in progress.
- Access Yeastar Workplace web portal within Microsoft Teams.
- Click an ongoing meeting you organized.
- In the pop-up window, click Extend by X minutes.
You have extended a meeting successfully.
- The new end time will be displayed on the web portal.
- Yeastar Workplace Chat will send you a notification message about the extension.
- If the administrator in your workplace has integrated Yeastar Workplace with Microsoft 365, the new end time will be updated to Outlook calendar to avoid conflicts in booking rooms.
Created: June 24, 2022