Check In to a Meeting in Microsoft Teams
This topic describes how to check in to a meeting booked by Yeastar Workplace in Microsoft Teams.
To avoid the waste of room resources, users need to check in to a meeting during the check-in window to indicate this meeting is still happening. Otherwise, Yeastar Workplace will automatically cancel this meeting and release this room for others to use.
- You can only check in for the meeting during the check-in window.
- The default check-in window is 5 minutes before the start of the meeting to 10 minutes after the start of the meeting, which may vary depending on the administrator's settings.
Contact the administrator in your workplace for more information.
- Yeastar Workplace is integrated with Microsoft Teams.
- You are the meeting organizer.
- Access Yeastar Workplace web portal within Microsoft Teams.
- Click a meeting that you organized.
- In the pop-up window, click Check in.
You have checked in to this meeting successfully.
- A pop-up message on the top bar says "Checked in successfully".
- Yeastar Workplace Chat will send you a notification message about the check-in.
Created: June 24, 2022