Cancel a Meeting in Microsoft Teams
This topic describes how to cancel a meeting booked by Yeastar Workplace in Microsoft Teams.
- Yeastar Workplace is integrated with Microsoft Teams.
- You are the meeting organizer.
- This meeting has not yet started.
Access Yeastar Workplace web portal within Microsoft Teams.
Click the desired meeting that you organized.
In the pop-up window, click Delete.
- For regular meetings, in the confirmation dialog, click OK.
For recurring meetings:
- To cancel this meeting only, select Only This Time, and click OK.
- To cancel all the meetings, select All Meetings Afterward, and click OK.
The meeting has been canceled successfully.
- Yeastar Workplace Chat will send you a notification message about the cancellation.
- If the administrator in your workplace has integrated Yeasatr Workplace with Microsoft 365, the result will be updated to Outlook calendar.